IEEE Newfoundland and Labrador Section
Abstract Deadline: September 18, 2011
Paper Deadline: October 11, 2011
This conference, which uses Open Conference Systems developed by the Public Knowledge Project, enables participants to submit abstracts online at http://necec.engr.mun.ca/ocs2011/submit.php.
Presentations can include:
• Single papers (abstract max of 100 words)
• Poster Presentation (can submit paper for proceedings) (abstract max of 100 words)
• Oral Presentation Only (no paper, can submit slides for proceedings) (abstract max of 100 words)
Call for Papers Announcement
NECEC 2011 is a forum where professionals in electrical, electronic and computer engineering as well as information technologies can present their work to the growing technical community within the province. The conference will focus on technical concepts, innovations and implementations.
Registered conferees will be provided with lunch, refreshment breaks, and conference proceedings on compact disc.
Proceeds from this event and past conferences are used to sponsor IEEE Scholarships, which are awarded to students in Terms IV and VI of the Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering program at MUN.
Submissions are invited on projects and activities completed or in progress in all areas of electro-technology:
- Communications and Networks
- Computing and Software
- Controls, Instrumentation and Robotics
- Oceanic Engineering
- Power and Alternative Energy
- Signal/Image Processing and Remote Sensing
- Technology, IP and Innovation Management
- Other ECE Topics